Friday, August 15, 2014

Life Lately & A Short Vacation

(My new settee that I absolutely love)

Happy Friday everyone! Hope you all had a great week and an even better weekend ahead.  Here are just a few snaps that I have taken with my cellphone over the past few weeks.  I have two phones, one for work and one for personal but the latter shattered last week (into a pretty shape pattern nonetheless) so it makes editing photos that I take with it pretty hard/interesting to edit.  Lately I have been playing with the filters on some of my favorite apps. I love VSCO Cam and I recently downloaded Photoshop Express.  Do you have any favorite apps to edit photos?  

And on that note, I am taking a little blogging vacation next week.  After all it is August and just like you want to savor summer before it leaves us, plus I am hard at work on something I cannot wait to share with you.  Have a wonderful weekend and I will see you next Monday!
(Playing with filters at Table 87 in Brooklyn, terrific coal oven pizza)


(A cloud slowly making its way to Manhattan)
(A quiet morning at Happy Bones)
(Grand Banks, the new 'it' place to dine on oysters and watch the sunset)
(My guilty pleasure, international fashion magazines)
(Vibrant plums)
(Which I then turned into a plum tart)



7 comments:

  1. Plum tart!! yum!! It was so nice to see you! The weather is incredible! I'm so lucky to have these beautiful days. Enjoy your well deserved vacay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh that new oyster place looks fun - hope to check it out soon! Enjoy your blogging break next week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful settee and those plums really are vibrant! I'm always on the look-out for interesting apps and wasn't aware of the Photoshop Express. Thanks for mentioning it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That plum tart looks incredible! Great Banks looks like a really fun place too - Happy Friday!

    The Style Scribe

    ReplyDelete
  5. The oyster restaurant looks amazing. So hope you enjoy your vacation!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. August is the perfect time for a little blogging vacation - hope you enjoy the week off to recharge! love these snaps - you make NYC look so gorgeous as always! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy your staycation! Those are absolutely necessary every once in a while :)
    XO
    www.fashiontruffles.com

    ReplyDelete