Friday, August 29, 2014

La Dolce Vita

Sweet summer, how quickly you have come and how quickly you have gone.  One of my favorite seasons is now coming to an end and while I am quite sad to bid adieu to the season I am very excited for what is ahead. Let me tell you it is going to be good, so stay tuned.  

Why not end the summer with an editorial featuring the jaw-dropping couture dresses from the Dolce & Gabbana Alta Moda Fall 2014 show that took place in Capri a few months back? These stunning photographs appear in the October 2014 issue of Vogue Japan, photographed by Boo George and styled by Anna dello Russo and Giovanna Battaglia.  Have a wonderful holiday weekend and I will see you back here on Tuesday!


Images via

3 comments:

  1. I loved this photo shoot and would wear any of these dresses in a heartbeat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning photos!! They always have the most incredibly lavish backgrounds!!

    The Style Scribe

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an incredible setting and amazing photography!
    www.fashiontruffles.com

    ReplyDelete