Friday, June 27, 2014

A Few Beautiful Things

Happy Friday everyone! So glad the weekend is upon us, it has been one of those weeks.  I have a fun project going on this weekend, but other then that it should be a fun summer weekend. New York is heating up, weather wise, and it feels great! Before I leave you here are a few beautiful things that I stumbled on this week.  Have a great weekend!


These photographs are works of art, Nicole Warne and her boyfriend Luke Shadbolt are a dynamic duo beyond compare (one glimpse is above)

This is one styling and photography workshop I would just love to attend

Finally, a long awaited post is live on What Katie Ate

I love seeing where creatives work, I adore Apartment 34's new loft space

And a few posts you might have missed here:
Escape to Cinque Terre, Italy, postcards from our honeymoon
At the Market: Fava Beans and Fresh Ricotta, the perfect summer appetizer
The perfect summer outfit, head to toe in white
A breathtaking retreat on the island of Ithaca in Greece, the best part is you can stay there

2 comments:

  1. Anything Nicole and her boyfriend Luke shoot looks incredible - I always go to her blog for inspiration and end up pinning every single image!

    The Style Scribe

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photographs are breathtaking! Love

    ReplyDelete