Monday, April 28, 2014

Dries van Noten's Garden Oasis

If I were to close my eyes and dream of an idyllic garden oasis it would be just this - the country home of fashion designer Dries van Noten in the heart of the Belgium countryside.  Situated in front of a still pond and surrounded my impeccably manicured grounds, it is not wonder that this oasis serves as such a source of inspiration for his collections.  

I hope that everyone had a wonderful weekend! It was lovely being in Boston with the family celebrating my nephews first birthday, what a bundle of joy that baby to any room. I hope everyone has a great week!




Images via The Fashion Spot





7 comments:

  1. Wow. What a home!
    www.fashiontruffles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. No words....amazing!! Such a beautiful setting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a stunning landscape and home - dying! Pinning these now...

    The Style Scribe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy wow–what a stunning place! I could spend hours in a garden like that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great photo of B with his Aunts Ali and Holly! So glad your mom was able to be there with you all. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, this garden looks heavenly! I seriously need a vacay, and these photos are giving me serious wanderlust! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing! I blogged about one of his collections today, so it was really wonderful to see this post. x

    ReplyDelete