Wednesday, January 22, 2014

{Pre-Fall 2014} Valentino

Typically January could be one of your least favorite months out of the year - it is post-holiday and the lack of greenery and the prolonged cold can get to you, but I am singing to the tune of fashion happiness since we are in the end of Pre-Fall and the beginning of Couture and then of course Fall 2014.  The Valentino Pre-Fall collection literally made me gasp - the intricate feathered sleeves, the soft muted green dresses paired with the perfect touch of gold and finally the butterfly prints that created the illusion to an abstract pattern.  


Images via Vogue.com

2 comments:

  1. That sea foam green is just beyond gorgeous. I need much more of that color in my life! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This collection is to die for! I love the colors and the pretty embellishments :) xx

    ReplyDelete