Friday, December 13, 2013

Little Bits of Happiness

(A beautiful view from the rocky shores of Massachusetts)
(A new gem in Williamsburg, The Bakeshop by Woops is like therapy for the eyes located on Driggs & N. 7th)
(I didn't think that wedding dress shopping would be this hard, this is a third round of dresses!)


(Snow falling around the twinkling lights of Columbus Circle)
(Maison Kayser, the best way to start the day)
(A preview for an upcoming post)
(Finally got around to trying Dream Dry, I chose the Stevie Polished look, they did a great job, I would definitely go back)

You can follow me along on Instagram here!

6 comments:

  1. So beautiful!! Wedding dress shopping is so hard!! I see you in a very romantic dress...I hope you find it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these little happy snippets :-) I've never heard of DreamDry - will have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You found your perfect man, your perfect wedding dress is out there somewhere!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You found your perfect man, your perfect wedding dress is out there somewhere!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pictures. I love those white laced dresses, they are cute! I hope you find your wedding dress soon.

    -Vogue&Heels

    http://www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooo I plan on heading to Williamsburg in the next month or so to check out a new stylist. I will have to check out this place too. Oh I want to try Dream Dry too!

    Allie of ALLIE NYC
    allienyc.co

    ReplyDelete