Monday, October 7, 2013

I Love This Look:: Chunky Knits & Skirts

I hope that everyone had a lovely weekend! We are currently still celebrating summer temperatures in October and at times it feels like sweater weather will never come and stay. I am on the fence about it anyways because after the crisp fall temperatures comes icy cold temperatures.  I often like pairing two pieces together that are seemingly opposite like leather and lace for example, another look is chunky sweaters with skirts.  This is another one of my favorite looks spotted during fashion week, where either a slim pencil or flowy skirt offsets the textured sweater.  Here are some of my picks to replicate the looks here.  



9 comments:

  1. I love it as well. There is nothing as cozy as one of these heavy knit sweaters. I can't wait for the weather to cool here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this kind of combo for fall/winter, great looks! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look of a good chunky knit, but I've never worn mine with a skirt before. Now I have a fun new look to try!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect! So easy and so cool!
    Love it!

    www.hiimab.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love chunky sweaters, they are just so great! I'll have to try one with a skirt!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it too! Perfect for this season!!!
    I definitely need a midi skirt for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am really looking forward to try this look out!
    Dora
    http://adropofindigo.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore this look too! Perfect for the Autumn!

    ReplyDelete