Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Spring 2014 Beauty Preview {New York}

Have your eyes been glued to your screen and social media getting the up-to-date details of the New York Spring/Summer 2014 shows? I most certainly have and let me tell you the timeless beauty trends that have been appearing in the shows so far are definitely catching my eye in particularly the show-stopping matte orange lip and the vibrant crimson lips at shows from Altuzarra and Prabal Gurung.  As far as hair trends, I absolutely adore the braided crowns whether left polished or a bit wispy as seen at Nicole Miller.  What beauty trends are you loving right now? 



Images via WWD, Vogue and Style.com

16 comments:

  1. I'm all about the tousled, messy waves- that's my natural hair pretty much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm ready for red and orange lips...I have my heat wave and everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love red lips and tousled hair, so of course I am so loving S/S 14 everything! LOL! Great post dear and have a wonderful day! xx Pip
    Easy Outfits by Pip

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the hair at Alexander Wang–that's how I usually wear mine, so I'm so glad it's "in". Also, so happy braids aren't going anywhere...my hair is just getting long enough!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love red lips trend...a must
    xoxo
    happy day

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tousled will be my fav, I just know it! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. The orange lip is my favorite beauty trend from the runways. Edgy and stunning!
    www.fashiontruffles.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I loved the tousled look!!! I wish my hair could look like that all the time!! I'm still afraid of bold lips, but I am obsessed with your red and orange picks! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVING the bright lips!! Great roundup. xo, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bright lipsticks? YES PLEASE! I"m loving the coral shades all over the runways.

    xx,
    Maya

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have been loving purple eyes a la Jason Wu. I'm actually kinda obsessed and might start wearing it now.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Huge fan of the red lip, but I'm not wild about the orange lip. Good thing I have a season or two to prepare ;)

    xx, Brenna of Bubbly in Brooklyn

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes I love the bright red and orange lips! And the bouncy, wavy hair from DVF is how I wish my hair looked every day!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooo that sumo tech looks interesting! I tried on mauve shadow by Marc Jacob today and loved it!

    Ali of Dressing Ken

    ReplyDelete