Friday, August 23, 2013

Floral Kaleidescope

I am definitely happy that it is Friday! Yesterday I did something I never do, take a day off in the middle of the week. My fiancé and I went to check out the U.S Open qualifying tennis tournaments, but unfortunately we only got to see about ten minutes of playing time before a deluge of rain decided to sweep in.  I love watching live sports, so even though it was short it was fun!  This weekend should be a busy one, I am incredibly thrilled to be assisting one of my favorite food photographers/food stylists, Vanessa Rees on a photo shoot this Sunday. I am sure to come back here inspired! Speaking of inspiration, how amazing is this editorial from Vision China? I love the kaleidescope of florals and how the multi-printed looks nearly blend in.   I hope that everyone has a fantastic weekend!




Image via Visual Optimism

8 comments:

  1. beautiful images!! Have so much fun on SUnday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is absolutely beautiful. Not only are the outfits adorable, the whole photography is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these pretty floral prints! Happy Friday!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  4. in love with all of the colors/florals here... such a great styling job

    xxx
    Lady à la Mode

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow!! Great inspiration!!

    www.hiimab.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous!! Thanks so much for sharing!!

    Lots of love from LYWM

    ReplyDelete
  7. These photos are gorgeous!! That sounds like so much fun. I sadly was not quick enough to buy tickets to the US Open and now they are too expensive for me :( But yes, watching sports live is seriously so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cool! I can't stop looking, the prints are incredible!

    ReplyDelete