Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Beauty Cravings



As the summer months begin to come to a close, I began thinking more about my beauty regimen.  I will be the first to admit that I become a little bit lax during the summer months - sweltering humidity will do that to a gal and I usually only apply minimal makeup atop by daily SPF.  But with the fall season comes richly pigmented lips ( I want to try the new Bite Beauty Cashmere Lip Cream) and a multitude of face oils.  I thought I would highlight some products that are on my 'must-try' list.  

12 comments:

  1. You don't know how much I appreciate these posts as I know so little about products....so helpful

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard a lot about some of these brands...especially Sachajuan! I've been dying to try!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard a lot about some of these brands...especially Sachajuan! I've been dying to try!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to try the Sachajuan dry shampoo!
    www.fashiontruffles.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That AERIN palette I recently saw! LOVE the colors in it. Yes to the dry shampoo, too! Great finds. xo, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoa! That Laura Mercier kohl liner looks crazy! May have to give it a whirl.

    xo, Lindsey
    www.caviartaste.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. that products are all goods
    xoxo
    happy day

    ⓛⓞⓥⓔ
    NEW POST
    The simple life of rich people BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  8. love that you have hourglass on here... it's such a great brand!

    xxx
    Lady à la Mode

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love to try that cashmere lip cream

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Bite lip creams are awesome - I'm obsessed! And I've heard good things about the Eve Lom serum!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so lax in my beauty regime. I need to get better at so I love discovering new products. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That oilless oil looks amazing...with winter coming up, I need something to keep my face looking smooth and hydrated. I am DEFINITELY giving this a try! I would have never thought to even look at this product before!

    ReplyDelete