Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Petal by Petal:: Stargazer Lily

Lilies, particularly Stargazers have been one of my favorite flowers for as long as I can remember. They have the ability to dominate and almost transport a room into a lush garden setting with their big floral blooms.  I adore watching them go from their large white bud to opening into a large pink flower that is so fragrant and romantic. Continue for more...  

Stargazer Lilies can be purchased at a variety of places including the following on-line retailers: 

*Photographs by Alison 

15 comments:

  1. What a beautiful flower, so full of grace and for sure good scent:) Love lilies too:) Kisses! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must have a really good florist near you...the flowers you get are always so gorgeous! Love this series!

    Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stargazers are my moms favorite. I grew up with them in the house alllllll the time. So pretty!! xo, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. love having pretty flowers around the house at all times :)

    & Pretty Things

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love lilies... we have a big bouquet of them on our dining room table and they make the apartment smell incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful flower! <3 Great pictures too! :))

    XO,
    http://rosychicc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ugh so pretty! They do smell so good! Great pics btw! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOOOve your pics!! you should enlarge and frame some of these!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! I'll never get tired of flowers <3

    xoxo

    Megan, To: Hello Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love lily's, they are one of my favorite flowers - these stargazers are gorgeous!

    xx,
    Maya

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stargazer lillies are one of my favorites as well!! They're so fragrant and brighten up the room :) I love how vibrant that pink is!

    elle [wonderfelle world]

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the flowers and this one is really beautiful!
    And fuchsia is my fave color!!!
    As usual, congratulations for the great pics !

    ReplyDelete