Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Styling the Home:: Deck the Halls

Garland, tinsel and twinkling white lights - these are just some of the elements that make me happy this time of year.  Up until last year, I couldn't wait until we had a place of our own so that we could decorate for the holidays.  This is our second year in our apartment and the thrill is still there.  I love incorporating festive elements that make you want to sip hot chocolate, sing Christmas songs and sit around your tree until the wee hours of the night.  This is the time of the year that you want to relish, don't you?

Pepperberry & Birch Wreath / Stocking / Berry Garland

15 comments:

  1. how cute! cant wait to decorate mine! kisses!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful picks! loving the candle and wreath.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable decor! We live in a tiny apartment so we don't decorate because I have no space to store the decor the other 11 months of the year, but I really look forward to visiting my parents over the holidays because my Mom goes decoration crazy!! :)

    xo Jenny
    www.crazystylelove.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anthro had those adorable little mason jar snow globes this past week. I want one!

    Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your selection - I was looking at the Mason jar snow globes in Anthropologie at the weekend. they are so cute.
    http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh how lovely!! love your picks and the layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Decorating for the holidays is one of my favorite things :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG, I cannot wait to start decorating the house <3 I love every single season for so many different reasons, but this time of the year is by far my favorite. Truly magical ^_^

    Hugs,
    xx

    www.oteea-land.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I totally relish this time! I loooove the long evenings and all the things that go with the holiday season!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh what great picks! Such a fun time of year. xo, Julie
    www.fromproseccotoplaid.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love love your picks, how cute are those pom pom ornaments?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your picks - especially that wreath! It's so simple put perfect for the holidays - I need one in my life!

    xx,
    Maya

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm loving the simple wreath! xoxo

    ReplyDelete