Monday, December 3, 2012

Lounge Here, Where That:: Resort 2012


I can't believe that we are already into December! This time of the year always seems to creep up on me and then goes by in the blink of an eye.  We haven't started winter yet, but boy is it cold here in New York and this year they say we are in for a real winter. After last year, I was starting to not mind the months of February and March as both greeted us with much warmer temperatures than in years past. Even though we are decking the halls and have shopping lists that long, it is nice to drift off into resort land, as most of the collections are hitting stores now.  Wouldn't you love to escape to the Maldives?  This five-star resort located on a tiny private island is brimming with all of the alluring details that make me want to close my eyes and just appear there.  If that were to happen, I would like to be wearing these pieces below from the latest resort collections.  Happy Monday!

Reversible Swim Suit Top & Bottom / Yellow Flats / Floral Platforms

17 comments:

  1. Hi Alison! I'd love to be there right now! Is freezing here!! Happy monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that dress!! so cute. Love the round-up

    ReplyDelete
  3. That picture is incredible. I want to be there NOW! Love that silk dress. xo, Julie
    www.fromproseccotoplaid.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I was sunbathing there right now! I love that striped dress, it's so cute.

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll take one of each of these...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I was there right now with a fruity beverage in hand!!:)
    xoAmy
    www.dreamingincashmere.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a breath of fresh air to see something other than scarves and boots! hah! And yes, would love a tropical getaway!

    xx
    Holly Foxen Wells
    GlamourMash

    ReplyDelete
  8. love that striped dress- how cute with those yellow flats!

    xxx
    www.ladyalamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this, I really want to go somewhere warm this winter:)
    xx Kate

    The Style Department

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great great post dear, you have a wonderful blog :)
    Maybe you like to follow each other?
    Love, Anna

    www.fashionanna.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the BB pressed powder and Korres lipstick!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aaaaaah, now I really want to take a vacation! That photo is amazing, I'm already craving summer weather (winter in Wisconsin is almost in full force!). Love the pieces you picked out too - especially that black and white dress...

    xx,
    Maya

    ReplyDelete
  13. I highly recommend a trip to the Maldives, LJF and I have gone a few times and absolutely LOVE it! So worth the flight and stop over in DXB, as it's only 4 hours from here!!

    xx Amy
    Leopard and Lillies

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love that striped dress! I already feel like winter has started, and I'm already thinking about how I need a warm vacation! :) That photo and locale is just about perfect!

    xo Jenny
    www.crazystylelove.com

    ReplyDelete