Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Little Bits of Happiness:: Christmas Celebrations

 (Radio City, such an iconic New York landmark, especially when dressed for the holidays)

I hope that everyone had a very Merry Christmas! I really tried to slow down and revel in the past few days, spending time with my boyfriend and his family, since I couldn't make it back to visit my own family.  Here are some little bits of happiness that are making me happy during one of my favorite times of year.  Enjoy!
 (The Rockefeller Christmas tree, up close and personal)
 (Our beautiful Christmas dinner table created by my boyfriend's sister)


 (A beautiful wreath)
 (Twinkling lights fluttering overhead)
 (A tree made of Louboutins, amazing)
(A crackling outdoor fire enjoyed on Christmas night)

*Photographs by Alison 

13 comments:

  1. So beautiful and cosy photos Alison! Seems you a great time! Enjoy your holidays! Kisses! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos! and table setting! The best to you and yours. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such great pictures! Hope you had the perfect holiday. That tree made of Louboutins...OMG.
    xo, Julie
    www.fromproseccotoplaid.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, all such gorgeous photos! looks like a perfect christmas!
    xoamy
    www.cupcakesncouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful and very homey pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What special and gorgeous photos! I'm glad you had a great holiday!

    xx
    Holly Foxen Wells
    GlamourMash

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous photos - looks like you had an amazing holiday in the big city!

    xx,
    Maya

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your beautiful pictures made me miss New York during the holiday!! Amazing holiday table!!
    XO,
    Zhanna
    www.lifeandbows.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Christmas in NYC...it doesn't get much better. Those are such lovely photos. Love the CL shoe tree! I hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas!

    xo Jenny
    www.crazystylelove.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful table setting! And a Louboutin tree?!?! I need one in my life right now!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing !

    Much Love, Virginie

    http://vivinvogue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete