Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Dressed to Impress

It is officially holiday party season! From now until New Years Eve, the social calender can get pretty hectic, which is why it is important to have that special dress that can be used in rotation from your office holiday party to your friend's annual holiday soiree.  This editorial features all of the elements that a party dress should have - a dash of sparkle, a bit of glamour and of course a golden touch.    Do you have your dresses all lined up?





Images from here


13 comments:

  1. The first dress is my fave!! I have a red plaid one I will be using this season...very holidayish

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all are so stunning! Wanna get one of those!!:) Kisses dear! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, I'm in love with that first one! I have a few dresses lined up for the holidays…I'm particularly in love with my NYE dress!

    Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such stunning dresses, wow! Love that first one. xo, Julie
    www.fromproseccotoplaid.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello party frocks! Love them all. #2 is my fav!

    ReplyDelete
  6. DROOOOLING!!!!!!!!!! That first one and the yellow one are so insane!!! Love love love. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this editorial blew me away! That yellow dress is so beaUTIFUL... i HAVE TO HAVE IT!

    xx
    Holly Foxen Wells
    GlamourMash

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am in love with the first dress!! Stunning!!
    XO,
    Zhanna
    www.lifeandbows.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous party dresses! I love them all, especially the first one.

    ReplyDelete