Saturday, December 29, 2012

Citrus Pomegranate Spritzer

I am popping in to share with you a recipe for a citrus pomegranate spritzer, the perfect way to begin your New Year. I love that citrus fruits like oranges, grapefruits and clementines are in season and provide a burst of freshness and sunshine to a cold day.  This drink is incredibly healthy and light, if you would like to incorporate it into New Years Eve, add a dash of vodka to spice it up.  I hope that everyone is having a great week, I will be back in full force next week. Until then, enjoy!


A Few Things: If you are short on time, you can omit the process of making your own pomegranate juice and use store-bought instead.  

*Recipe adapted from Martha Stewart
**All photographs by Alison 

15 comments:

  1. Yummmm, this sounds like something I would LOVE! I will definitely be making this. Thanks for sharing!

    xo Jenny
    www.crazystylelove.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look beyond delicious and I love the way to styled them! Those stirrers are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum looks delicious! Never tried it:) Happy New Year dear, I like your new profile pic:) Have fun and take care! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum! We're making sangria this weekend and I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  5. DELICIOUS. I will be heading to Florida tomorrow so that will be def on our list to make ourselves there.

    Have yourself a wonderful happy new Year Alison and I cant wait to see more of your inspirational posts next year. Thank you for beeing such a great blogger friend.

    Ani
    www.fleurani.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds so yummy and healthy! A vitamin C overflow. And i love the styling...the best to you in the New year Alison!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yummy, it looks so fresh!!!
    A cocktail I'll definitely try :)
    Happy New Year Alison ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. This look amazing Allison! I just got a juicer for Christmas so ill be juicing the bajeezus out of everything - this being at the top of my list!

    xx,
    Maya

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds delicious and looks so pretty!! I may need to try this! Happy New Year! xo, Julie
    www.fromproseccotoplaid.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks delish and those sparkly poms are too cute! It has been so fun getting to know you via the bloggie world! I hope you have a happy and safe New Year!

    xx
    Holly Foxen Wells
    GlamourMash
    Awesome iPhone Case by MargauxBonnie Giveaway Happening Now!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope you're feeling better - love your blog

    ReplyDelete