Friday, September 21, 2012

Cookbook Wish List

With the official start of fall just around the corner, this means a few things - wrapping yourself in a cable knit sweater, sipping on warm beverages laced with spices and extra time spent in the kitchen making soups and other dishes cherished during the cooler seasons.  I could spend hours browsing cookbooks in either Barnes & Noble or Strand Bookstores.  Opening each book inspires me to cook this or eat that.    Here are some new cookbook launches (a few are from my favorite food bloggers) that I would just love to put on my shelf.  

6 comments:

  1. I'm on the look out for a few new cook books, thanks for the suggestions!

    xx amy
    Leopard and Lillies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great suggestions here - I'm obsessed with cookery books - I've lost count of how many I have!
    http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many good picks. I can't WAIT to cook everything from the Smitten Kitchen book!

    -Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow so many choices! cookbooks are one of my favorites, especially the pictures :)

    i'm your newest follower on GFC and bloglovin! feel free to visit my blog and follow me too? i think you'll like my outfits :)

    www.dailydisguise.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love cookbooks and I want the what katie ate one!:)
    xx Kate

    http://style-department.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm definitely not the best cook, but I LOVE to eat, and I have a weird obsession with cookbooks. I have about 50 of them. I just love to flip through the photos and imagine what it would taste like. Plus, my Man is an AMAZING cook, so he'll make any recipe I'm drooling over. Thanks for these suggestions!

    xo Jenny
    www.crazystylelove.com

    ReplyDelete