Monday, March 5, 2012

Pretty Links

There is just so much inspiration out there, whether it be in the form of a beautiful dessert, floral arrangement or a well-put together outfit. Here is what I am currently swooning over...

I love the floral bouquets featured here by floral designer Nicolette Camille

This bright and cheery tablescape is making me crave the arrival of spring

I love this simple yet elegant thank you card

The latest issue of Matchbox Magazine is full of inspiration and color

This darling little miniature golden cake is on my baking list for March

What a gorgeous idea to glamorize a bar cart

These photographs have me counting down the days until the cherry blossoms bloom in Central Park

Knot and Bow, a beautiful Etsy shop that sells gorgeous packaging supplies, perfect for gifting baked goods

This spring is all about the printed pant, I love these yellow polka dot jeans

These cakes are utterly too pretty to eat



1 comment: